- Saturday April 3
- Sunday April 4
- Easter Monday April 5
- Book your tickets online.
- It will be possible to buy tickets on-site if slots remain available. Please make sure in advance via our website or by email.
- Your ticket will be checked at the entrance on your Smartphone, please do not forget it.
- Main cuistax (4 seats) = 36€
- Trailer (2 seats) = + 24€
- Childseat (2 seats) = + 12€
EAT AND DRINK
You can buy snacks and drinks during a stop on the course. Cash payment only.
SCHEDULES, DURATION & DELAY
- Departures every 15 minutes. Please arrive on time noted on your ticket. (Max 4 cuistax per slot)
- Allow +/- 1h30 for the whole circuit.
- If you arrive late, we cannot promise to be able to accommodate you because we are bound by the strict health and safety rules. Your ticket will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
It is not possible to cancel your registration. No refund, except in case of quarantine or positive Covid test.
There is not much traffic on these routes. However, it is your responsibility to be vigilant and to respect the highway code. The organizer declines all responsibility in case of an accident.
Compose your own cuistax
MAIN CUISTAX (2 adults + 2 kids from 1 to 8 years old)
The main cuistax consists of two seats with pedals and a back seat
- Seat with pedals is suitable for people from 8 upwards.
- The back seat can accommodate 2 children up to +/- 8 years old.
- A trailer with two seats with pedals to attatch to the main cuistax. (from 8 years old)
- A childseat to be placed in front of the driver’s seat can accommodate two children under 5 years old.
ATTENTION: It is mandatory to have a minimum of 1 adult/teenage per Cuistax (min 12 years old).
Main cuistax - 4 seats
Trailer - 2 seats
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
The event has been thought through & designed in strict compliance with the health and safety rules in force.
Everyone over 12 years old must wear masks.
Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided at different points along the route.
STRENGHTENING OF THE RULES
If the health and safety rules become stricter between now and the date of the event and make the event impossible, the total cost of the reservation will be refunded.
QUARANTINE OR POSITIVE TEST
If you are unable to participate due to a quarantine or a positive Covid test, the total cost of the reservation will be refunded on the basis of a medical certificate.
CANCELLATION IN CASE OF “FORCE MAJEURE”
Connect’Event reserves the right to cancel the event for reasons beyond its control. In which case, the organizer will fully refund each ticket sold.